SAE Creative Media College

Web Design & Development

How you 'll learn
From traditional websites to the latest apps, you'll learn the technologies and skills you need to succeed in this fast growing sector. From front-end interactive design to back-end skeleton and database structures, you'll learn the key aspects of web development and programming. At the same time, you will apply and develop your skills in HTML, CSS, javascript, PHP and User Experience (UX) through hands-on training in small classes. Through this course, you will get critical industry-related experience by learning how to create stunning mockups and wireframes by using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. You will also face new challenges based on industry needs, such as advanced javascript in order to develop HTML5 games.

Our Services

Sae Extra
Onlice urses


Who can provide a reference for me?

References should be provided either by a teacher or current/previous employer. You can also provide a character reference from a person who knows you but is not a relative or friend. References should be provided either in your UCAS application or on letter headed paper with a signature.

I've lost my certificates, what can i do?

If you have lost your certificates, you must apply to the awarding bodies (e.g. AQA/Edexcel) for either a new certificate or a certifying statement of results. It can take more than 1 month to get new certificates so make sure you apply in good time before your course start date.

When should i apply for student

You must apply for your student finance for each academic year. Applications for the academic year usually open in the February of the year you want to start your course. Students studying in Scotland should apply for student finance at Students studying in England should apply for student finance at Visit our Youtube channel to find out more important information on student finance.

What do you d if you want to change your course or defer?

If you have made an application to us directly or through UCAS and you wish to change the course, campus or intake you must contact the admissions team as soon as possible at: or by phoning us on 03330 112 315. If you would like to apply to a different course we will assess your application based on the entry requirements of the course. We may request additional documents such as exam certificates, a new personal statement and a portfolio. We do require any application changes in writing (email) from you, we will then make any amendments to your application. If you have applied via UCAS we will update the changes on your UCAS Track.

Contact us